it'll be up until i switch it to the rebel alliance one after i make it. I have plans for an imperial logo and an autobots symbol. I'll switch them whenever I want. I gotta get more paint though.
Do you have a specific size that you want? I cut that one out of a 8 x 20 sheet of plexiglass. I gotta get some more paint and i'll keep making some. I get brad to draw up the symbols in autocad in full scale, then i print them out on the plotter. after that, it's a lot of painter's tape and coloring in.
I'm not making mural size ones. they're not hard to make though. buy the plexiglass and the paint and i'll print you out a full size drawing of what you want.
How long will that be up for? Is it a permanent addition to the house?
ReplyDeleteit'll be up until i switch it to the rebel alliance one after i make it. I have plans for an imperial logo and an autobots symbol. I'll switch them whenever I want. I gotta get more paint though.
ReplyDeleteTell me what you need for a Decepticon symbol.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to request one for myself in the future.
I'd like to request any of the previously mentioned.. Might actually help my house sell.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a specific size that you want? I cut that one out of a 8 x 20 sheet of plexiglass. I gotta get some more paint and i'll keep making some. I get brad to draw up the symbols in autocad in full scale, then i print them out on the plotter. after that, it's a lot of painter's tape and coloring in.
ReplyDeleteI saw the autobot one he was cadding up.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to measure it when I get home. It'll be huge though the entire size of the bay window would be quality. Should give it some curb appeal.
ReplyDeleteI'm not making mural size ones. they're not hard to make though. buy the plexiglass and the paint and i'll print you out a full size drawing of what you want.
ReplyDelete