I saw this cool article online about a 3d printer that prints in chocolate. They showed a test print and it looked like they choose to print the word “chocolate.” How appropriate. However they failed to spell it correctly as you can clearly see the beginning of the word is spelled “CHOCAL.” Which is wrong.
We ordered out one day and had our food delivered. We usually write down what each person orders and sometimes they label the sandwich for each person. They clearly wrote “MEKE” and crossed it out and wrote “MIKE.”
This guy again. This guy makes my days interesting, that’s all I can say. He comes up to me and says “I need to email a picture to a guy.” So I said “Ok, I think you know how to do that.” He actually is catching on to the idea of attachments and can even send his own PDFs! So he says “But I need the picture.” So I asked him, “Well where is the picture?” Of course he says, “Oh I haven’t taken it yet,” as if I should’ve known from his vague statements earlier, like this is conversation is one we have all the time. I have 2 digital cameras on my desk. I just grab one and I know he doesn’t have the USB cord or SD card reader so I say “here, use this. If you need help getting the pictures off when you’re done, I’ll help you.” He backs up and puts his hands up like he was Dracula and I was sticking a cross out at him. He said, ”Whoa, I don’t know how to use that thing!” So I said,”Fine, what do you need a picture of?” I’m expecting he has some part for a customer maybe on his desk, maybe in the shop that I have to get a shot of. He holds up this thing and it turns out it’s for his sink at home, he needs a replacement and couldn’t describe to the guy over the phone what it looked like.


Soap dispenser?
ReplyDeleteyeah, all that effort cause he had to take a picture of a soap dispenser, and I bet it wasn't even broken. He probably just gunked it up putting butter in it to put on his popcorn.
ReplyDeleteHaha, he can just get a new one @ target or Ikea.
ReplyDeleteF'n Noob.