These are pretty fucking great. I love retard scam emails. They make me laugh.
I got a call last week from Rob...the head indian(dot) in charge of "your windows server". He was calling about my computer sending him messages about issues. I asked "my computer is sending you messages?" We have been getting messages from your windows computer. And you are with Microsoft? Yes, your microsoft windows machine? So, you are not with microsoft. You are just trying to scam old ladies that don't know anything about computers.
He closed with the hard sell. "Fuck You!" Click.
I was just about to give him all of my infos and bank accounts.
even when these kids try to spell right it doesn't work. I love "you are band." we should get in a mw3 clan where the leader has the ability to kick people offline for any chosen duration. that would be sweet. we used to do this to people back in monster hunter on ps2.
These are pretty fucking great. I love retard scam emails. They make me laugh.
ReplyDeleteI got a call last week from Rob...the head indian(dot) in charge of "your windows server". He was calling about my computer sending him messages about issues. I asked "my computer is sending you messages?"
We have been getting messages from your windows computer.
And you are with Microsoft?
Yes, your microsoft windows machine?
So, you are not with microsoft. You are just trying to scam old ladies that don't know anything about computers.
He closed with the hard sell. "Fuck You!" Click.
I was just about to give him all of my infos and bank accounts.
Shame.
even when these kids try to spell right it doesn't work. I love "you are band."
ReplyDeletewe should get in a mw3 clan where the leader has the ability to kick people offline for any chosen duration. that would be sweet.
we used to do this to people back in monster hunter on ps2.