About
Overly Suave IT Guy is an advice animal image macro series
featuring a photograph of a man seated in front of a laptop computer and
various pick up lines combined with technical references to IT diagnostics and
troubleshooting. The character can be seen as a variation on the geeky
pick up artist
stereotype, which includes several other advice animals like
Dat Ash,
Priority Peter and
Pickup Line
Scientist.
Origin
On October 24th, 2013, Redditor j0brien submitted an image macro
complimenting a woman’s body with a wordplay on
F5, a
function key that serves as a shortcut command for reloading a webpage, in an
/r/AdviceAnimals
[1]
post titled “Introducing: Overly Suave IT Guy" (shown below). In the first
24 hours, the post gained over 28,100 up votes and 690 comments.
ha, I would like to use these lines someday, but I don't think they would work. I was surprised that I liked the ones at the beginning better than the ones at the end. Usually the best go last.
ReplyDeleteYeah. The order was swapped up a bit I think. Explorer was my favorite. It's still the number one browser used to download other browsers though.
ReplyDeleteThis Meme was made for me.
ReplyDeleteSo enjoy. Much funny
ReplyDelete