a few weeks back i posted a video game logic meme, while looking those up, i kept coming across funny gifs. i ended up with enough of them to warrant their own meme. if you get mad that this page takes too long to load, think about how long it must have taken me to upload them on our 28.8 kbps modem at work. (editor's note: it took about 1 hour and 15 minutes to upload)


















These are pretty great. I love the one where the guy is talking and just shooting into the floor, ceiling, etc.
ReplyDeleteThe battlefield one reminds me of how glitchy shit was when I was playing it on computer like 8 years ago. Guys would jump out of copters, shoot the guy driving, and jump in the new copter. The most annoying thing you could do was to steal their copter and go park it somewhere crazy so it would never respawn for them.
the wrestlemania one is great. I've never seen that finisher before. These skateboarding glitches make me want to play skateboarding games again.
ReplyDelete