Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Meme: Brazzers

I dont think i'll need to explain what Brazzers is to anybody, but basically this meme involves taking a normal picture and sticking the Brazzers logo on it to make it look like a porn cover.
i was trying to think of what names these movies would have, i put some below the pics, but feel free to come up with your own.
2 chicks 1 magic hand

poke her mon

head of state
 
zach braff sticks his hand up your ass


wtf i dont even

peter north's ghost blasters



santa balls



my hedgehog's hot friend

pokeman grape

varsity bluekakke



DP times three



3 comments:

  1. wow, a couple disney movies on here. I think Pokeman grape was the best. pokechuu looks violated

    ReplyDelete
  2. I few of these really got me.
    Your names were key.
    #2 - Two Girls One Cat
    #7 - The Grape-ist (Then I saw you made a grape joke)
    #13 - Dwarfs on Brunettes - Snow White and the Seven Loads - White Chicks for Dwarf Dicks
    #14 - I don't think I have watched any porn that would accurately represent this picture.

    ReplyDelete