
This is most likely the movie that would be made about us. But just in case, I came up with some other possibilities.
Movie Genre: Comedy

Movie Genre: Drama

Movie Genre: Musical

Movie Genre: Game base on the Movie
For Example: Street Fighter The Movie: The Game

Movie Genre: Zombie Movie

Movie Genre: Quentin Tarentino Movie

Movie Genre: Horror

Movie Genre: Back to the Future

That's all I got. I had to leave a couple on the cutting room floor cause they just weren't good enough. Feel free to make your own, or just write what you would make in the comments, cause they would never be as good as mine anyway.
this thing is up for post of the year, but probably some lesser known artsy post will win it.
ReplyDeletei started making notes so that my comments could include everything, but then i was laughing too much to continue. action movie looks amazing, the backgrounds were cracking me up (explosion!)
back to the future one is amazing.
bill does look kind of like bruce willis
the backgrounds are supposed to mimick the poster for a specific movie in that genre.
ReplyDeleteAction: expendables
Comedy: Half Baked
Drama: the Notebook
Musical: Sound of Music
Zombie: Dawn of the Dead
Horror: Scream
Quentin: Kill Bill
Back to the future: Obvious
This is my favorite post of all post.
ReplyDeleteI have a few movies I could write.
I guess this is what I'll be doing for the rest of the day.
I almost made a superhero one.
ReplyDeleteMike - Tobey Maguire
Brad - Robert Downey Jr.
Bill - Michael Chiklas
Gerry - ?
Couldn't decide, there's just too many possibilities, plus i already used bill's actor.
i think in the zombie movie gerry should have been sex machine, tom savini
ReplyDeletethe academy has selected Woody Harrelson to play Stu in "The Zombie Movie."
ReplyDeletehahahahahaah.....He's fucking perfect. I would have taken Bill Fucking Murray too.
ReplyDeleteIt's tough for the super hero one. I'm flip flopping between actors right now.
ReplyDeleteTom Savini was on the list for zombie movies, but ultimately i decided otherwise.
ReplyDeleteI was also thinking of a Batman movie where we were each played by different actors who played Batman. Bowler Monkey was gonna be Robin
I know you guys don't know him well aside from Brad.
ReplyDeleteScotty.
Action - Warlock from DieHard4 or The limo driver from die hard 1...except that guy had a girlfriend and a job.
Zombie - Ed from Shawn of the Dead.
Post of year although I was left out of the fun
ReplyDeletestu is spot on. nick frost in shaun of the dead is perfect for scott. he's funny, he doesnt work, and he'll probably crash your step dad's jaguar if you let him drive it.
ReplyDeleteandi can be scarlett johanson in the action movie. if we are all played by different batman actors, i call not val kilmer.
ReplyDeletefuck you val kilmer
ReplyDelete