cantina band
miranda's ass shots
sub meme : because garrus is the best supporting character in the game, he gets his own subsection of this
“I’m in the middle of some calibrations” is a phrase from the popular action-RPG videogame, Mass Effect 2. It is a catchphrase of sorts for the character Garrus Vakarian, who uses it very much or very little depending on player input within the game. The phrase is also commonly preceded by “Can it wait for a bit?” or “I would, but…” The line became popular among Mass Effect fans, who began to characterize “calibrations” as Garrus’ favorite activity
since this was so popular in mass effect 2, the creators kind of made a joke of it in mass effect 3.

























I think they are working on another mass effect game. it won't follow commander shepard but will take place in the same universe.
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite was the nick cage one. The instrument one really looks convincing. just looking at some of those pics reminds me that they do give you a lot of speech options.