got some more messages last night.
can't even remember what level caused me to get the message
background info: pervirt k/d 1.06 win/loss 1.00 score per min 278 = run n gun
BRADGFY k/d 2.12 W/L 4.21 spm 211 = camp n win
the perviRt: do wanna ya'll camp harr ya'll gun skillsa haurible, all you could do is heayd glitch n shit. you run around you get raped. (vid below)
bradgfy: haha, your gun skills are great
the perviRt: yes they are when i rape u & then u start hiding in spawn like a coward. ur spm shows it. have a good day
bradgfy: beat you tho
a couple notes: i dont run out and get "raped" then start hiding. I stay in cover the whole time, i guess that's considered hiding now. kid is worried about his score per minute, he should be worried about winning. also, i'd like to go on record and say i'm against rape.

Score per minute means nothing.
ReplyDeleteyour w/l is only 4.2? mine's over 6000.
I mean, mine is like 5.4. I think bill is higher.
Wow....kid jumps right to rape.
DeleteAlso, I don't think that we hide at any spawns except the boat level. Often, we fight our way to where we want to be and hold it and keep going back. The entire map is in proximity to the spawn if you want to play that game.
just realized I put 6,000 instead of 9,000.
ReplyDeletefacepalm
ha, i thought you did it on purpose to troll, so i didnt write anything
ReplyDeleteFirst off I don't use a silencer and second what I'm looking at usually covers about a180 degree view I don't even have to post stats.
ReplyDeleteI also don't use punctuation and I wrote this all while driving. I use different weapons just for kicks.
ReplyDeleteWe played last night sans Bill for a while. I did so great from Bill's spots I thought I was going to get a message. Sadly....I did not.
ReplyDeleteThe real key to getting a message is being able to kill the kid over and over from the same spot the second he comes around the corner. If u miss him a few times he feels like he has a chance but if u kill him so fast that he doesn't get a shot off.... That usually sparks a message.
ReplyDeleteOn cargo, I was really trolling for a message from your spot but bowler monkey was doing an ass job of watching the middle and there was no one in my spot. So I was spending a lot of time slicing the pie on the boxes to the hollow container. I would kill a kid coming out of the gap on the left side like twice in a row. Then run over there and put my shock mine and mine right outside the door and kill him. Then shoot him the next time. Then go through the gap and put the shock/mine combo down behind that small box. I must have killed the one kid like 10 times. I got nothing from him. Asshole.
ReplyDelete