Monday, January 21, 2013

black ops 2: noob quotes



i figured we need to start saving these messages somewhere, they're classic.

while camping my usual spot in Turbine



zaftra: I honesgly feel bad 4 u guys ur so bad that yall camp in the back spawn that’s pathedic.
bradgfy: learn some grammar or tactics
zaftra: ROFL thats not a tactic scumbag get blocked stupid noob no one likes us

3 comments:

  1. I like that you gave him options on grammar or tactics. I'm not sure, because his message is incoherent, but I think he picked neither.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is setting a high standard with the picture and all. I got a message once, but I didn't keep it. I'll be camping extra hard to get one.
    Are you sure you want to reveal your spot on the internet though? kids might figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a pretty vague point, they have no idea where i'll be hiding.
    i think most kids that play the game couldnt figure out how to read that map anyway. @stu, he definitely chose neither grammar or tactics, he chose the true gamer way of calling me a noob and blocking all communication even though my message had no profanity and didnt call him any names. if you think about it, he's mad that we're playing a war simulation game like military team. i think thats a compliment. stay in cover, shoot in your firing lane, watch your teams back.

    ReplyDelete