Star wars quiz
I’ve seen so many Star Wars quizzes where none of the answers to the questions can be found in the movies. For example, What is the name of the Rebel Blockade Runner that Princess Leia is captured by Darth Vader in during Episode IV? The answer is the Tantive IV, but you would never know that from watching the movie alone. I wanted to make a quiz where all the questions were straight from the movie. I purposely made some of them tricky, so don't be mad if you get one wrong. And no asking for another shot at the title if you miss a spinning backfist and get tko’d.You don’t have to post your answers if you don’t want to, but do post saying you have answered them all so I know when it's safe to post the answers. You can cheat and look up the answers on the internet, but the only person you’re cheating is yourself, and George Lucas.

1) More than one person says, “It’s a trap!” Can you name them both?

2) In what episode do the most children die?

3) Can you name 4 times when a lightsaber is handled by a non force conscious person?

4) **Spoiler Alert ** - Which one of Anakin’s arms are cut off first?

5) Why didn’t Darth Vader ask Han Solo any questions during his torture in Cloud City?

6) What is the Emperor’s home planet?


No Cheat Codes.
ReplyDelete1) More than one person says, “It’s a trap!” Can you name them both?
Other than Akbar, Leia said it before Luke & Darth meet up in Episode V.
2) In what episode do the most children die?
First I put III because of Anakin's Sith breakdown but I'm pretty sure it's IV after the Death Star destroys Leia's home planet (Alderaan).
3) Can you name 4 times when a lightsaber is handled by a non force conscious person?
1. Han when he cut open the Snow Beast (V).
2. (Don't know if this counts) R2 when he shot it in the air for Luke to Catch @ Jabbas (VI).
3. General Grievous had a few of them (III).
4. An imperial officer when Luke gave himself up to Darth Vader (VI).
5. I'm pretty sure someone gave Obi Wan his lightsaber back after he killed Grievous (III)?
4) **Spoiler Alert ** - Which one of Anakin’s arms are cut off first?
Right?
5) Why didn’t Darth Vader ask Han Solo any questions during his torture in Cloud City?
He wanted to bring Luke to Cloud City by making him feel Han's pain.
6) What is the Emperor’s home planet?
Naboo. It was in a Graphic Novel.
#1 is good
ReplyDelete#2 is tricky, i'll assume there were no children aboard the death star when it was blown up (twice). difficult to count the number of children on alderaan it is. mostly because they are in tiny pieces floating around space. anakin kills the younglings, so i guess ep. 3. i'm not sure if you are only counting human children, i bet a lot of good wookies must have died in episode 3 as well
#3 i dont know all of them, but i count han solo and artoo as force using characters. they are both too great to be pure luck. you did say force conscious "person" so i'm not sure if you were counting robuts anyway
#4 youre making us think when obiwan does it, but dooku cut it off before all that in episode 2. still dont remember what arm it was though. i know both of his legs got cut off at pretty much the same time. i'm trying to remember, he had a glove on it after he got it put back on, also it was terminator hand when he was climbing up the hill after obi-wan beat him, cant picture what side though.
#5 darth knew that harrison ford never negotiates with terrorists (air force 1) so he didnt even bother trying. also i think he was just pissed that they blew up his death star (which wasnt even fully paid off yet) and he wanted some revenge
pics are quality on this post
1. You're tastebuds can't repel flavor of this magnitude.
ReplyDeleteAkbar and Leia. I only notice because "It's a trap" is the best line.....ever.
2. I can't think of another movie where more kids died than if millions of voices were suddenly silenced. Since women and children talk all of the time. Most of the voices would have been them. You don't directly know they were all killed. Maybe they escaped and hid in a force repelling bubble right as it blew up.....it's all just speculation really. But I'm going with IV
3.Han, R2, Grievous.....I can't come up with a 3rd but Luke and Anikin always seemed to drop theirs.
4. Right hand. Just a guess on the side but Dooku cut it off during their fight
5. He didn't want any info. Just to cause pain and get Luke to come .
6. Naboo. Seems like him and panda bear knew each other for a long time and everyone there knows him. Don't remember it said exactly. I had to use the force.
ReplyDeleteHaha....Harrison ford does not negotiate with terrorists.
ReplyDeleteLolz.
I'm guessing that bill aint gonna post, so I'll try to put up the answers today. They're similar to your answers, but with pics
ReplyDelete