Question 1) More than one person says, “It’s a trap!” Can you name them both?

Answer 1) Admiral Ackbar, Ep. VI. Princess Leia, Ep. V, warning Luke on Cloud City.
Question 2) In what episode do the most children die?
> 
Answer 2) If you put Episode III, you were wrong. Yeah, Anakin kills some younglings on Coruscant, but how many. Maybe 100 if you want to really overestimate. In Episode IV, when Alderaan is destroyed, every kid is killed. So I’m gonna have to say that more kids are killed in Episode IV.
Question 3) Can you name 4 times when a lightsaber is handled by a non force conscious person?

Answer 3) I can think of 6, although if you have a loose definition of force conscious, then I can only think of 4.
1 - R2D2 in Ep. VI, (shoots lightsaber to Luke) – though it’s debatable whether he’s force conscious

2 - General Grievous- obviously
3 - Imperial Officer on Endor, Ep. VI, hands lightsaber to Darth Vader, “We was armed, only with this.”
4 – Han Solo, Ep. V, cutting open a tauntaun. “And I thought they smelled bad….. on the outside.” (I don't know if Han is force conscious, but he's pretty close, he does know some maneuvers).

5 – Commander Cody hands Obi Wan his lightsaber after it’s been dropped during a giant lizard ride. Ep. III

6 – Battle Droid hands General Grievous the lightsabers of Obi Wan and Anakin after they’ve been captured. Says, “’You’re welcome” when Grievous snatches them.
4) **Spoiler Alert ** - Which one of Anakin’s arms are cut off first?

4) Right arm, by Count Dooku, Ep. II. I was gonna ask which one of his legs were cut off first, but I wasn't even sure the answer to that question. I guess his left, since Obi Wan came down his left side and around.
5) Why didn’t Darth Vader ask Han Solo any questions during his torture in Cloud City?

5) Darth Vader knew Luke would sense Han’s pain, and come to Cloud City.
6) What is the Emperor’s home planet?

6) Although it could be argued that he wasn’t born there, Senator Palpatine is from Naboo. He also starts his entire plan of taking control of the Old Republic by getting the Trade Federation to blockade Naboo. He probably chose Naboo because he was familiar with it and knew how it would react.

No comments:
Post a Comment