Faith's cousin Tom that lives in Australia (trains/fights MMA)
was an extra in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.Apparently, he was in the gym scene before Wolverine fights Blob.
He is on screen for approximately 3 Seconds.

How many X-Men movies were you in? Thought so.
I think he just wrote about it now because the movie just came out in Australia.

wow, he does look like faith's cousin in that picture. damn, i was only in the sex-men First Ass. never got to be in a real movie.
ReplyDeletei fixed your picture too
Did he know what was taking place in that room right in front of him? This kid should be cashing in on all that Wolverine money right now.
ReplyDeleteI thought that was a scene from RoBoxing.
ReplyDeleteHaha....claws grow. I love the "How many xmen movies". Because I was thinking.....wow....how unexciting and then you shut me right up.
I think he should just go ahead and report him to the mutant authorities. We have to get rid of all these different people so we can all get along.