Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another brilliant Chael Moment




I thought this quote was so good that I have to share it.


 "I am the champion, so I will always have my belt. Will Anderson bring his fake belt? Yeah, he most likely will, and I think it's embarrassing he has to do that. I think what he's doing is he's seeing the influx of new viewers the FOX deal got us, he went out to do his level best to misinform the new viewers into believing he's champion, and he went out and got himself a fake belt. I think it's embarrassing. I would never do that. I think it's shameful. I think it's disrespectful to everything that I've done and I've earned in the sport, but he continues to do it. So I'm going to destroy him once and for all, finally, on July 7, live and only on pay-per-view."

He would never make a fake belt, that's just shameful. I have to hand it to him, that belt looks pretty realistic. I think Anderson probably will bring his belt, lol. Obviously he's forgetting one thing.

5 comments:

  1. haha, vajazzle.
    its so real - sammy sosa baseball?
    this is your brain on steroids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't decide if Maia was gonna say, "It's so real" or "Nice dickoration"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha Scumbag Chael ftw!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are they going to start letting them have folding chairs in the ring?
    Chael brings the funny.

    ReplyDelete