this one is so true it's not even funny. I'm gonna make Luke bring it in to school on the first day and tell the teacher, "This is what I know about teachers." The Anakin one is for the win
These are pretty spot on. I don't have a teacher friend that really likes teaching. They usually justify it by saying.....I just don't like the kids I teach. Like there are some magical great kids in schools in Wisconsin somewhere that would be their dream job.
this one is so true it's not even funny. I'm gonna make Luke bring it in to school on the first day and tell the teacher, "This is what I know about teachers." The Anakin one is for the win
ReplyDeleteThese are pretty spot on. I don't have a teacher friend that really likes teaching. They usually justify it by saying.....I just don't like the kids I teach. Like there are some magical great kids in schools in Wisconsin somewhere that would be their dream job.
ReplyDeleteI take offense to the "Sarah probably does this tag", especially since you spelled probably wrong. And good luck with that plan, Mike.
ReplyDelete