X all the Y
The blog Hyperbole and a Half[1] published
a comic titled “This is Why I’ll Never be an Adult” by artist Allie Brosh on
June 17th, 2010. The comic describes the author’s frustration with her
inability to maintain a consistent enthusiasm for her daily responsibilities.
The following two panels were part of the comic
yes thats jett
yes thats big chris
this isn't my best meme, but it make a lot of appearances on chat boards, so i thought it would be worth knowing


















I actually like these. Short to the point. More funny when they make fun of people you know. Like the disney and status ones.
ReplyDeletethe big chris one was great. I also like the garrus one about calibrating all the guns. You should have one of an Nigerian prince saying "Send all the emails!" That guy really needs help. He writes me a couple letters a day.
ReplyDeletenevermind, I made it myself
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly how I pictured a Nigerian prince to look.
ReplyDelete