GFY stuff
we will do this again and be better at it. that guy didnt even put the flags out for us.
I want in next time. As long as there is drinking first. My golf game gets progressively worse when you add frustration and alcohol.
we should do the chip and putt by our house again and try to not get rained on this time. i have a bunch of mini bottles.
Wonder if they are cool if I bring our own cart/buggy? What am I going to do? Fuck up the grass......more?
we will do this again and be better at it. that guy didnt even put the flags out for us.
ReplyDeleteI want in next time. As long as there is drinking first. My golf game gets progressively worse when you add frustration and alcohol.
ReplyDeletewe should do the chip and putt by our house again and try to not get rained on this time. i have a bunch of mini bottles.
ReplyDeleteWonder if they are cool if I bring our own cart/buggy? What am I going to do? Fuck up the grass......more?
ReplyDelete