Thursday, April 5, 2012

friday meme: watch the world burn

since we are off tomorrow for good friday, I figured I would post this today.
this is the "some men just want to watch the world burn" meme.  it comes from a line in dark knight where Alfred tells a story that goes nowhere and then explains it by saying that some men just want to watch teh world burn.


















bells, frogs, big cherries, peter pan, magic cheese, SEPHIROTH

3 comments:

  1. Whoever put that header pic about THG/BattleRoyale/Pulp Fiction - Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt make it, but i did put it.
    he says royale with cheese in paris with love, thats another reason why i thought it was good. also, john carter, FTL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Friday is a holiday? WTF? I have to join one of these cults that gets government sanctioned holiday time off. This is fucked up.

    Battle Royale with Cheez....lolz.

    These memes were ok. The woman driver one got me.

    ReplyDelete