Chris k.-
Blaming a black man for wearing a hoodie as the main reason he was shot and killed is almost the same thing as blaming a female who is wearing a mini skirt as the main reason she got raped. It's stupid ludacris and insulting. Ps: not everyone wearing a hoodie is in support of Tayvon. All of this distractions are just ment for us not to focus on the true tradgety. A young man lay dead and his murder walks free. No Justice No Peace
some of the comments on this post make me feel like this
(this is a future meme as well)
example:
Sasha Yeah i do knw who zimmerman is and i dnt think there starting a race war i think there stating facts.racsuim still is here ppl an thats wat needs to be recongized.an wat happend to travon proves it an ppl dnt want to except it for wat it is.as for ur question if they beat them up based off there race yes they r racists.but they have all right to preach equality and fairness an b angry that ppl r still threat black ppl like dirt and killing there children.question for u is it ok for a white cop to beat a black person for looking sneaky or sucpisous becuz of wat he has on is he a racist.

I'll play this game.
ReplyDeleteOmar Waliyy it doesn't matter what his name is.
"ive read and have been told about. tons of .products frim pre and after workout drinks. stuff fir muscke growth fat shredders blood flow and blood O2. so with the new stuff out i wanted to know whats what."
MrDragonSlayer
ReplyDelete"The titanic was real holly shit im never gooing on a cruise"
/Thread.
I've determined that I can't talk about Trayghetto too much. I know just enough black people to where they all get mad bro.
I couldn't even read the whole comment. my head was starting to hurt.
ReplyDeleteYou had me at racsuim
I can honestly say that not one word of "racsuim" has ever come out of my mouth.
ReplyDeleteyou guys are focusin on racsuim, i think "sucpisous" is actually better. i agree with mike though, i can't make it through that girls whole comment without feeling like mah hed gon to epxload
ReplyDelete