i woke up on sunday and remembered what a bullshit main event there was and got mad all over again.
complete nonsense. mike said it before and I completely agree, everytime i think ufc is getting close to going big time, they do something that makes you realize how far they actually are from getting there.
for example. - having fights on 'Fuel tv', judges dont even understand the sport they are judging, fighters on roids/cant make weight, supply problems of every kind, labor difficulties
MMA took a step back this weekend. Judging is horrible, & I can't watch shit because I don't have Fuel (Sanchez vs Kampman is on the 15th....Fuel only). I think I'm angrier now than I was before.
ReplyDeleteI can't remember a fight that I was more excited over and more let down after. A step back indeed. I think they still need to drag in the Pride method of pulling money out of the purse when you fight like a bitch.
ReplyDeleteyou know what else, bruce leeroy lost 2 points for the 2nd nut shot. I don't think a guy ever lost 2 points at once before. either take 1 away each time, or take 1 away the 2nd time. Still, he kicked that dude in the nuts hard.
ReplyDeleteYeah. I think that was harsh as a penalty. Where else do you get a warning and then get both penalties at once?
ReplyDelete