when i grow up i want to be like johnny bones, he's just awesome. i was laughing when he said the dog is racist. do you think its easier or harder to shoot if your arms are twice the length of a normal persons arms? at the end that guys says he could be an amazing policeman officer.
When the guy took the gun away from him I loled. Why did he holster the gun after shooting the dood. I love that he searched the guy he shot after..."got any weapons on you?"
when i grow up i want to be like johnny bones, he's just awesome. i was laughing when he said the dog is racist.
ReplyDeletedo you think its easier or harder to shoot if your arms are twice the length of a normal persons arms?
at the end that guys says he could be an amazing policeman officer.
When the guy took the gun away from him I loled.
ReplyDeleteWhy did he holster the gun after shooting the dood. I love that he searched the guy he shot after..."got any weapons on you?"
The squeal when he gets bit by the dog rocks.