Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Diaz vs Condit II - Rematch Confirmed by Dana White






Dana White said that the Rematch is on. Condit wanted it & has accepted the fight. Friday they make the announcement.
The entire MMA community has jizzed everywhere.


6 comments:

  1. UFC needed this fight to clarify who is worthy of fighting GSP. But I think Condit also needs it to prove that he can fight without running away. I don't even care who wins, I just want a decisive victory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they should give this fight for free because we all paid for a fight last time and didnt get one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Rogan said after watching it live, he thought Condit won. Then he rewatched the fight at home and thought Diaz won rounds 1,2, and 5. That's pretty much what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a fake twitter account and wrote to dana white and told him to fix the scoring system in MMA, so i guess you can consider it fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diaz will end this fight early on the ground, He will not mess around with that scared little bitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was actually surprised at bill's commment. It's exactly what I was thinking. Diaz has seen his ground game. Take him down, if you can't submit him at least you'll win on points.

    ReplyDelete