Wednesday, October 5, 2011

rage

Here's my opinion of rage.
Start with borderlands
+ improve the graphics.
- remove the character class selection
- remove leveling up
- remove special move
- remove infinite guns and armor and replace with generic guns
- multiplayer on main campaign
+ modding cars
+ death racing
end up with Rage





Goldeneye – N64


Release: Aug 25, 1997
weapon list (26 total):
Slappers
Throwing Knives
Hunting Knives
PP7
Silenced PP7
DD44 Dostovei
Cougar Magnum
Gold PP7
Laser
KF7 Soviet
Klobb
DK5 Deutsche
ZMG
Assault Rifle
Sniper Rifle
RCP-90
Automatic Shotgun
Timed Mines
Proximity Mines
Remote Mines
Grenades
Rocket Launcher
Grenade Launcher
Phantom
Silver PP7
Shotgun
Rage – Xbox360


Release: Oct 4, 2011
weapon list (19):
Settler Pistol
Combat Shotgun
Double Barrel Shotgun - DLC
Assault Rifle
Sniper Rifle
Striker Crossbow
Authority Machine Gun
Rocket Launcher
Authority Pulse Cannon
Wingstick
Advanced Wingstick
HE Grenade
EMP Grenade
RC Bomb Car
Advanced RC Bomb Car
Sentry Turret
Advanced Sentry Turret
Sentry Bot
Advanced Sentry Bot

8 comments:

  1. yeah i was gonna post something similar. its still fun, but leveling up and customizing my character are my favorite things in an rpg type game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I maxed out the first buggy. the races are so easy. I can't play the next races cause they are cupertino class or something. I can only do buggy class races. I wish you could explode enemies or something. fighting isn't even fun. you can't even pick up their guns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty disappointed with Dark Souls as well. I'll let Mike give it a run soon to make sure it just isn't me. Looks like I'm looking forward to MW3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha.
    I just sent Brad an email about this before I saw this.
    "I think it's a good looking game.
    I like the quad I drove.
    I like how they can be dying but still shoot at you.
    The wolverine gloves are cool.

    I don't like how the animation gets jumpy when the guys are attacking.
    I don't like when face shots don't seem to always kill them right off.
    The bad guys are terrible shots.
    The interaction with the environment kind of sucks.
    I wasn't finding a ton of cool shit laying about like I hoped in a hideout.
    The sawed off shotgun is sweet."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why the hell would you make it to where I can't pick up their knives?

    The sad fact is that I'll probably have more fun with it because of the way it turned out and you guys will have less fun. I just don't have enough free time to get that emotionally involved with a game as to super upgrade every weapon and ability.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the phantom in goldeneye was sweet. i liked the cougnar too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I removed "Tank" from the goldeneye weapons list cause i didn't think it was fair.

    ReplyDelete