Tuesday, October 4, 2011

real big chris

you guys seen this on facebook?
you guys gotta start helping him get in shape
i was literally trying to shop this pic onto the stay puft marshmallow man 
and i couldnt because his upper body is too big
also, i already clicked that chicks pics and they are hidden, so dont waste your time.

5 comments:

  1. yeah i saw that. that's for his 30th birthday. I want to help him but I don't even know where to start. it's taken him 10 years to get into that shape, it would probably take him that long to get out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to help him too. I don't think we'll ever get him back to his prime but we need to find out how much he weighs and if he wants to lose the weight. It usually takes longer to get that big then to get back into shape so he has a shot. He has to have health problems (probably diabetes & high blood pressure) and I know the kid doesn't want to die young.

    I say if he is willing, we all chip in & get him a Fitness Club membership for a year and we go with him @ least twice a week (I know you can bring people to my gym.)

    After that we cut out some of his calories, and make a workout routine for him. I've seen some people lose 100 pounds in a year just by eating smaller portions, drinking more water, and going to the gym a few days a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets sneak into his house at night and staple his stomach

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have told you they were hidden pics... First thing I tried. haha

    ReplyDelete