this is the american badass / ron swanson meme
I guess it isnt necessarily a meme, its just quotes of this guy from the show parks and rec. i've seen the show a few times and its pretty funny.
Watch some of his "best of" youtube videos. You'll appreciate it more. I've seen the show a few times and he's hilarious. Probably the only reason to watch an entire episode.
aziz ansari is pretty funny on the show too, but this guy has all the great lines. i'm working on a Bones meme, gerry will have to explain them all to us.
Watch some of his "best of" youtube videos. You'll appreciate it more. I've seen the show a few times and he's hilarious. Probably the only reason to watch an entire episode.
ReplyDeleteaziz ansari is pretty funny on the show too, but this guy has all the great lines.
ReplyDeletei'm working on a Bones meme, gerry will have to explain them all to us.