Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Chronicles of GFY

7 comments:

  1. bwahahahaha. amazing. me and brad are lighter skin color. gerry's guy looks just like him. I love the close up on his face when we're all unsure what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is quality work, i like that we were rofling at the end. also, you can tell gerry made his guy extra buff and wearing the thermal shirt. also i'm not sure if this was done on purpose, but he is holding his controller closer to his face, i remember him doing this so that he could use his hand to squint his eyes so he could see the tv when he lost his glasses. he also never looks at the girl the whole time which is exactly what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. am I skinnier than everyone else? lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mike - Yeah you're the skinniest.
    @ Brad - They wouldn't let me get any buffer because of my height. True Story.

    I'm going to create a whole bunch of these based on our stories. (I got a good one that I'm creating this weekend.)

    If you have any stories you want to contribute, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "guys wanna throw waterballoons" story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwhahahahaha. This is quality work and its done exactly as i remember it. You just need a window in the background that was open. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought brad was the skinner one with poofier hair. Also that hot chick is hot?

    ReplyDelete