Kid, if you could last until the 3rd round, you'd probably win. BJ's best move is blowing his load in the 1st 2 and then letting his opponent get a 10-8 round on him.
BTW Someone asked me a few weeks ago if I was hitting the "TRT." You can't get naturally big without someone thinking you're going all Chael Sonnen anymore.
cant stop lolling about mike hating everything. i hate everything too now, except anderson silva. if gsp goes to decision again he should start taking testoroney
I don't know what to say.....I was looking forward to GSP vs Diaz.
ReplyDeleteeverybody was. wtf. i hate everything
ReplyDeleteI just got a call from Dana white, they need me to step in and fight BJ penn. I told him ok, but my testosterone levels are gonna be off the charts.
ReplyDeleteKid, if you could last until the 3rd round, you'd probably win. BJ's best move is blowing his load in the 1st 2 and then letting his opponent get a 10-8 round on him.
ReplyDeleteBTW Someone asked me a few weeks ago if I was hitting the "TRT." You can't get naturally big without someone thinking you're going all Chael Sonnen anymore.
cant stop lolling about mike hating everything. i hate everything too now, except anderson silva.
ReplyDeleteif gsp goes to decision again he should start taking testoroney
Wait......Gerry isn't taking the roids? What's with all the shriveled sack and small wang jokes then.....
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, I'd be more into a Diaz/Condit fight. Doesn't matter who you have GSP fight. If it's not Silva, it's a win.