
I was looking for a KVM switch to use at work, and I came across something called a Reverse KVM switch. I tried to think of what it would do, but I couldn't. The idea blew my mind. I had to read the description to figure out what it did. Write a comment that says what you think a Reverse KVM switch would do, and i'll tell anybody if they got it right.
Runs like a turntable.....like in the batcave for the batmobile.
ReplyDeleteMultiple Users on 1 server
ReplyDeletea regular kvm allows you to use 1 mouse/keyboard for multiple computers. a reverse kvm must let you use 1 computer and have multiple keyboards. either that or it turns you monitor into a keyboard and turns nick diaz into carlos conduit.
ReplyDeletestu got it right, bruce wayne is the only one that has one.
ReplyDeleteBatman: "have you seen the girls Bruce Wayne gets?"
Superman: "I know it's you"
anyway, it lets you use 2 keyboard/mouse on the same computer, 1 at a time. in case you were too lazy to change seats. stupid thing is, you can already use 2 on the same computer without bothering it at all. 1 person has to stop typing and moving the mouse while it's the other person's turn. when you plug in a mouse to a laptop, you can still use the trackpad.