Friday, September 30, 2011

friday meme

this is the net noob meme, basically picture a guy that is brand new to the internet. he doesnt get any jokes and thinks everything is for real.














7 comments:

  1. F*ckin Noob.
    Whenever Alla gives me a call, Nyan Cat is her ring tone.

    Whenever her family calls, "Russian" Nyan Cat is their ring tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW on Sherdog, you'll get a ton of these guys.
    One guy started a thread and it asked
    "I just wanted to know everybody's favorite Elliott Smith songs were?"
    My response
    "I will fucking scalp fuck you son....
    fuck off..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn’t Superman awesome!! He has the power of the gods and the will of a saint. He could wipe us all off the face of the Earth at his whim, …but he doesn’t. He instead uses his forces for good. He’s not doing it in search of reward by fame or by fortune. He’s doing it because it is THE RIGHT THING TO DO. He is willing to put his personal relationships, his career, his entire life in the backseat, to be on the beckon call of the entire world in order to ensure its safety. As long as you’re a good person it doesn’t matter how much money you make, how much power you have, the color of your skin, or what gods you do or don’t believe in, he will be there to help you in a time of need because IT’S THE RIGHT THING TO DO. You’ve got to admire the man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the inside(the interwebs) jokes but I really think that these inspire more anger than funny. Nearly everyone of them reminded me of one dumbass I know or another.

    Now chemistry cat......that is one funny mother fucking cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, but have you seen the ass bruce wayne gets

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to think of a Sad Keanu net noob.
    I guess it would go like this:

    Wow, he does look sad.

    Probably cause all those machines are still after him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, he does look sad.

    Probably because Johnny Mnemonic was such a shit pile.

    ReplyDelete