Friday, January 10, 2014

friday meme: trick shot selfies

About

Selfie Olympics, also known as Trick Shot Selfie, is a photo fad that involves taking a mirror-shoot selfie in a bathroom while posing in a physically challenging manner or partaking in an unusual activity.

Origin

On November 21st, 2013, FreeOnSmash blogger Rock Burgundy[1] tweeted a photograph of a young man taking a mirror-shot selfie while holding his phone with both hands to the side of his head, coining the hashtags #trickshotselfies and #AND1selfieleague.










kelly?















2 comments:

  1. I was swamped Friday but meant to come back. These made my day. Particularly when you risk injury and death, I like seeing people doing silly stuff. This is probably why I've got like 400 broken doors this year so far.
    I hope they come out with a selfie trickshot injury meme. I'd like to see gifs of people falling off of the top of doors and shit and cracking their heads open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so mad. I just installed a door that actually doesn't rub when you close it. Then I realized that every other door in my house does because my kid hangs on it. An interior door can't take that kind of abuse and still shut properly. Have fun never shutting your door again because it's not level anymore, idiots

    ReplyDelete