Friday, October 4, 2013

friday meme: video game logic














































2 comments:

  1. ha, these are great. The skyrim ones were my fav. Merchant perk is great. I would drop loads of dragon bones on unsuspecting merchants. Although, to be fair, I also took a perk that gives every merchant in the game 1,000 gold. I didn't hear any of them complaining about that.
    The absolute best though is the one where the thieves decide to attack you. I'm playing as the biggest orc you've ever seen, with 4 weapons that you've never seen before sticking out of my backpack that are covered in blood and glowing with fire and lightning. The armor I've got on makes me look like a demon. I'm riding a horse that is made out of shadows. Yeah, you scrubs with half a set of armor on might have a chance against me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i love that one. the game should have made enemies hide as you come down the road. my guy was some type of panther and people would still try to rob him.
    the fallout ones are good too, i love the one with the broken door that you can't open.
    xzibit though, thats a quality one. cod one where you have to get 7 before teh guys can use the chopper is ftw.

    ReplyDelete