These are pretty good. I don't why optimus would yell that. And since I'm clever and thing memes are clever, I keep wondering where they got it from. Why would optimus want your face? Then my mind started wandering onto how great walking dead would be if Carl killed everyone they met. At least that would explain why half the episodes have no zombies.
i didnt mean for the optimus one to be last, normally i try to make the best one last. which i thought was kim jong turning into that guy from that thing. but somehow optimus used his sentient robot ability to mate with my computer and put himself in the coveted last spot.
also, i did this in about 2 seconds while being the only one in the office, so its possible that i just put it last without noticing
optimus prime can have my face if he wants it.
ReplyDeletegot the meme up despite having nobody else in the office, that's dedication
These are pretty good. I don't why optimus would yell that. And since I'm clever and thing memes are clever, I keep wondering where they got it from. Why would optimus want your face? Then my mind started wandering onto how great walking dead would be if Carl killed everyone they met. At least that would explain why half the episodes have no zombies.
ReplyDeletei didnt mean for the optimus one to be last, normally i try to make the best one last. which i thought was kim jong turning into that guy from that thing. but somehow optimus used his sentient robot ability to mate with my computer and put himself in the coveted last spot.
ReplyDeletealso, i did this in about 2 seconds while being the only one in the office, so its possible that i just put it last without noticing
Did they call the beginning subject by the right name in the commercial?
ReplyDeleteThis was pretty great.
ReplyDelete