Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Meme: back to the future













4 comments:

  1. These were good. Each one had it's own greatness. I wish I could go back in time and read them for the first time, again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit by delorean and always in a hurry......they just took the cake.

    Speaking of going back in time to read them again for the first time.....(I know you were being facetious)...I love when people make up really dumb uses for a time machine. If I had a time machine, I would go back and do better in school. etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. like going back in time to take extra classes at witch/wizard school

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went to olive garden on Saturday. At one point we were talking about the end of the world on Dec. 21st. I quoted the meme pic of “I know the world will not end because Marty Mcfly traveled forward in time to 2015.” Then I added "true story" and I even had the wine glass up in the air. Nobody got it though, so I had to pull up the pic from the blog to show them how awesome that just was.

    ReplyDelete