Friday, September 14, 2012

Anderson Silva vs Stephan Bonnar - UFC 153. WTF?


With all the fight cancellations happening in the UFC, Dana White decided to throw together a fight that makes no sense whatsoever in the sport of MMA.

Anderson Silva vs Stephan Bonnar.

My reaction to this:


I have nothing to say here but Bonnar is a -1350 underdog in the betting pools.  Put some money down on him if you want.  You might walk away either a rich man, or with nothing.
or


What if he did somehow take out Silva?  What would your reaction be?
This would be my reaction:

And then this would be me later on that night:


Silva will probably play around with him for a round or two but once he knows Bonnar means serious bidness, he'll take him out.  Silva by TKO. 

When I heard this, I was like .

2 comments:

  1. True....I thought he was finished in the UFC twice....but he keeps coming back.

    Oh, you meant in a fight. That too.

    ReplyDelete