Wednesday, June 20, 2012

black ops 2


you probably all know that black ops 2 is coming out. so far, black ops 1 is probably the best call of duty game, imho
concordantly, to brush up on my skills for the new game (i know its months away) and due to lack of other good multiplayer games being out right now, I rebought black ops.  i'm not sure if i'll be on tonight, thursday and friday are possible i'll be on late and saturday is out (got a lot of wedding related events from thurs to saturday for sarah's friends wedding) but if you still have the game, look for me on there.

5 comments:

  1. I'll let you guys get in some practice runs first. I need everyone at peak condition cause I can't afford to take any losses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played a little last night. I got called a "Stabbing Cawk Sucker" by 1 kid. I didn't do that bad (went 11-11 first run, then 12-2, then 15-4) but these kids suuuuuuuuuck. No one watches your back or your side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's time!!!!!!!
      We r the greatest team ever.
      I love this game!!!!!

      Delete
  3. they lovin the crew
    they loving the crew

    ReplyDelete